Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pick N Save Deals 3/5 to 3/11

Pick N Save Deals 3/5 to 3/11 - I will try to note if there is a coupon that matches up with the deal.
  • Rndy Milk - $1.88 limit 2
  • Rndy Cheese 8oz - Chunk or Shred - 3/4.98
  • Broccoli - .99
  • Deli Turkey - 3.99
  • Sunshine Cheez It - 2/$5 - $1/2 q = 2/$4
  • Strawberries - 2/5
  • Oscar Mayer Franks 2/3
  • Avocados - 1.29
  • Nature Sweet Cocktail Tomatos - 2/6 - $1/2 q = 2/5
  • Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, Kielbassa rope or Cheddarwurst Links - 2/7 - $1/2 = 2/$6
  • Rndy Yogurt - 10/4
  • Daisy Sr Cream - BOGO
  • Pepperidge Farm Garlic Tst or Bread - 2/5 - $1/1 q = $1.50/each
  • MorningStar Farms Meatless Products - 2/7
  • Red Baron Pizza - 3/9.99
  • Birds Eye Steamfresh or Freshlike Veg - 25% off
  • Ragu Pasta Sauce - 2/4 - $.75/2 = 2/$3.25
  • Juicy Juice - 2/5 - $1/2 q = 2/$4
  • Brownberry Wide Pan Bread - 2/5
  • Sara Leed Honey Wheat Bread - 2/4
  • Tombstone Pizza - 4/12 - q in aisle for FREE Cool Whip & Jello Pudding wyb 3 Tombstone
  • Scott Bath Tissue single roll 3/.99 - Pick N Save q in ad
Here are the 10/$10 Items - $1/each!
  • Progresso Soup
  • Chef Boyardee
  • Lipton Side Dishes
  • Creamette pasta
  • Rndy Split Top Bread
  • Bolhouse Carrots - 2lbs!
  • Old Orchard 100% Juice
  • Hunts Pasta sauce
  • Rndy Frozen Veg
  • Hunts Manwich
  • Glaceau Vitamin Water
  • 7up or AW 2 liter
Does anyone shop at Pick N Save... I do and I will be posting the deals that I find there. I believe some people may have Roundys, which is similar or the same. I usually try to get to Pick N Save every wednesday, since that is their Double Coupon day. Their coupon deal isn't wonderful! But I've learned how to make it work. You are allowed 5 Double Coupons for up to $1 each, with a $25 purchase. To get around this, divide your orders into $25 purchases and try to use up to 5 coupons with each. Today, I did 3 orders, and was able to get some great deals! Also, don't forget you need a Pick N Save Advantage card to get any of the deals - these are FREE!

Also, just so you know a little about me. I try to eat healthy, so I try to find deals that are more health conscious. However, with the price of Food today, this has become increasingly difficult for me. I try not to buy boxed dinners, but I will post if it looks like a great deal. Any input is greatly appreaciated... If I miss something. Thanks!

No comments: