Saturday, January 28, 2012

Save MONEY w/ Mail-in-Rebates in 2012

I have been thinking a lot, as we enter 2012, about ways to save Money. I tend to forget about Mail-In-Rebates!

Yes, there is an upfront cost to purchase the item, but if it is a product that you already buy, need to buy or would like to try... It's a great investment!

Here are a couple rebates that I plan to take advantage of in the next couple weeks - as these are all items that I can use.  I will be posting more Rebates, in the coming weeks, for items that I will use.

Progresso Rich & Hearty Soup (FREE Can) - Expires 1/31/12

$10 Gas Card WYB Select Kelloggs Cereal - Expires 4/30/12

Arm & Hammer Ultra Last Cat Litter (FREE) - Expires 3/30/12

President Brie Log (FREE) - Expires 5/31/12

Simply Asia or Thai Kitchen (FREE, Money Back Guarantee) - Expires 2/4/12

Please review all Rebate Details on the Mail in Rebate Forms :)

Please feel free to post any rebates you find - in the comments section below!


No comments: