Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coupon Tip for Today!! From Me to You :)

Okay... Wanted to give you a little gift :)

I get the Sunday paper, with all the great coupons... Just as everyone should! However, ONE set of Coupon Inserts, from my Sunday Paper is never enough! I need 2, 3, 4, 5 or more! Sometimes, we go out to breakfast on Sunday morning and I will grab every extra insert that I can find... Left over from other Customers.

Also, Ask friends, family and co-workers to save coupons for you, every week! Or find a local coffee shop or store, that will save the extra left-over inserts for you.

And, if there is a really great weekend of coupons, buy extra papers! Check out the Dollar Store, they usually have the Sunday paper for just $1.00, which is much less than those boxes outside of the restaurants.

No comments: