Sunday, February 8, 2009

Free Samples - Greatest Invention Ever!

Okay, I also love Free Samples... First, you can sign up easily online for many types.... Health & Beauty Aids, Food, etc. Second, they come to you in the mail, which is like getting little presents all the time!! Third, you get to try New things, before you buy them... Which is very beneficial if the product ends up not being good. Fourth... They usually come with a COUPON or two!!

My husband used to get irritated with Free Samples... But I love them, so I keep ordering... I've started to change his mind my finding items that he likes too, or even have them send in his name! There are many great sites out there that list Free Samples... I will post the best one's I find here on my blog.

I think the funniest sample I ever recieved was a roll of Toilet Paper... I didn't think it would come, but it did! Also, Samples are great for travel or work... Sample size toiletries are great for travel. And granola bars are great for a snack at work.

Also, think Gift Baskets! I make gift baskets all the time for people. If someone gets a New Pet, they may get a little gift basket from me. There are so many great uses for Samples (and coupons) that I have a lifetime of information to tell you about.

Please ask me any questions and I will try to help in any way....

No comments: