Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wedding Time! Looking for deals? So am I!

I have 3 friends who are getting married this summer and they all know I am the Coupon Queen! And that if there is a Deal to be Found, I will find it... So, I thought I would share all of my findings with everyone! They need invitations, address labels, decorations, flowers, jewelry and more! Of course, I won't be posting them all today... I just started looking, so Check back for more great deals!

First things first... Address Labels! You may need address labels for the invites that you mail, however they usually print these on the envelopes for you... But you will NEED labels, to send your Thank Yous! After you are married! So don't forget & order them now!

Colorful Images is a Great resource for Address Labels and Unique Gifts. TIP: Purchase Holiday related address labels, right after the holiday is past, they will be on Sale! And you will be all set for next year... And not scrambing and paying extra to get them!

Colorful Images

Unique Personalized Gifts for any occasion. Shop Now at ColorfulImages.com!
Find Unique Personalized Gifts for that Special Person at ColorfulImages.com. SHOP TODAY

No comments: