Monday, February 23, 2009

Walgreens Deals 2/22 to 2/28 2009 and Coupon Lingo

Hello to all of my loyal followers... I would like to start a new series. I will be posting, weekly, Walgreens Deals! I do this already for myself, friends & family and i thought I should pass the offers onto others. Some weeks, Walgreens has lots of great deals and others... Not so good. Also, If you happen to see a great deal that I missed, please let us know, we would all benefit. Not only does Walgreens offer great Deals each week, they have an awesome Rebate Program, which is in their Easysaver catalog, that gives you Free Items or Nearly Free products! If you are unfamiliar with walgreens, they also offer Register Rewards, which are basically, Walgreens Bucks that you are given for making a specific purchase.

Here are some Key Coupon/ Deal Words:
  • bogo b1g1 - Buy One Get One
  • q - coupon
  • rr - register reward (from walgreens)
  • mir - mail in rebate
  • wags - walgreens
  • wyb - when you buy
  • insert - newspaper coupon insert
Here are my Deals - February 22nd to February 28th 2009
  • Loreal Lipcolour or Nail Polish - BOGO
  • Rimmel Makeup/ Loreal HiP Cosmetics - BOGO
  • Biore 25% off & Buy $10 Biore & get $3 rr
  • Gillette Venus or Spa Breeze Razor $8.99 - Get $6 rr = $2 after rr / Plus get additional $4 rr wyb a 4 pack of cartidges
  • Theraflu/Triaminic 2/$10 & $6 rr =2/$4
  • hersheys Candy Bar BOGO & BOGO q from insert = free
  • jell-o 2/$1
  • Reynolds aluminum foil or Wags wax paper - $.89 & $1 insert Q = free (-.11)
  • Stouffer's mac & chs - $.99
  • excedrin pain relief 20ct or 25ct, $1.99 - get $1 rr =$.99
  • Mix/match Household Cleaners 2/$6 - get $2 rr - like paying 2/$4
  • Potting Soil $.99
  • Seed packets 5/$1
Here is the Walgreens Weekly Ad

I am sure there are some great coupons out there that go with these deals, to make them even better deals... However, I have no time to look them all up right now... So if someone else knows them, let me know & I will adjust the listing to include... Thanks

No comments: